Bronson Speed Co. Milton Martinez Pro G3 skateboard bearings. Bronson release Milton Martinez’s pro G3 skateboard bearings. Martinez’s pro bearing features a Creature Skateboards inspired colourway and ‘SMOOOKES’ laser etched on the outside bearing ring.
- Pack of eight skateboard bearings
- Deep groove raceways – balls roll deep in the raceway channels – reducing side impact, damage and breakage
- Straight edge frictionless shields – pop off resistant, holds oil in, dirt and moisture out, easy to clean
- Micro groove raceway surfaces – linear micro groove surfaces improve bearing lubrication, speed and spin
- Max impact cage design – non-distortion custom cage keeps the balls precision spaced and oil circulating
- Balls out technology – eliminated shield and cage contact on impact for a go fast, stay fast bearing
- High speed ceramic oil – nano-ceramic compounds for wear protection. Moisture, rust and corrosion resistant
- Factory fresh quality – nitrogen filled shrink wrap, reduced metal and oil oxidation until the bearings are ready to be ridden
Bronson Speed Co is a new player in the skateboard bearing market. Designed and developed by NHS, the people behind Santa Cruz Skateboards, they offer new technology gathered from specific skateboard bearing research.